Sunday, July 6, 2008

When the Pizza Attacked

I was in my room, hoping for dinner to come, because i was starving! I didn't want tobe a burden, but I just had to ask my mother if the pizza was done, so I went down stairs, and asked. My mother was mad, but nodded her head for me to look and see. the pizza was brown and had it's cheese bubbling on top of it. I licked my lps, and got the pizza out. It smelled so good, and I just wanted to put t into my mouth! But I had to wait for my mother to cut it.
I handed my mom the cutter, and placed t in her hand. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. she wanted me to cut it. I grabbed the cutter and went to the pipping hot pizza. I frowned as I cut it the wrong way, but it was still food. so, when I was done, I looked at te chopped pizza, and gasped. "Oh, Oh GOD!" I said as I stepped a step back. The pizza had eyes, and was bleeding after I had cut it. It sprouted little legs, and ran toward me. I screamed, and leaped to the couch.
The pizza grabbed my leg, and dragged me into the backyard. I was putting my fingers into the ground, but it was way too strong. I took me into the ivy, and punched me on the face. I felt the blood oose down my lip, as he took another wing. I leaped to my feet, but as I was about to run, he tripped me. "Oh, little girl, now, It is your turn to face a pizza's death. I closed my eyes, hoping it was a dream, But he opened them, and took a pizza cutter frm his back. He lifted it up, and slashed it too my am. "NOOOO!" I screamed. Then, everything went black.
This story, this event, shows how we abuse pizza's in our own horible ways. Please, respect this, and don'tmae fun, of pizza's...........

No comments: